Friday, June 15, 2007

Cooking


Hi.
Today was the last school day! Yeah!!
I have final exams for three days but school is almost over!
It's very earlier than school of Japan, so I'm very happy.
Classes were very easy today.
I watched a movie, went bowling...like spare time!
But I will miss some friends who are in grade 12.
I have very nice friend in pottery but she is graduating.
I wanna keep in touch with her, so I asked her e-mail address.
I hope I can meet her again before I go back to Japan.

By the way, my host mother Ginamarie loves cooking.
But I hardly cook so she sometimes teaches me how to cook.
Today, we make brownies.
That was my first time but I could.
She is gonna make a recipe book for me so I wanna try in Japan.

I attached pictures of brownies I made.
That was sweet and good!

Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I'm sorry I reply to you late...
Your room is very cute,isn't you?
I am envious of yours.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL(in Canada ver.) is famous in my class!
My friend who went to U.S.A last spring vacation is very likeit.
I have never watched it,so I want to.

Toma'dorama starts on July 3!!!!
It is just before my test,but I'm going to see it on the day.
I can hardly wait to watch it.

And,Ryo's hair became gold!!!!!
I don't like it...
I think he matched black hair more.
But Tadayoshi's black hair is very good!!

See you again.

6+2=8-1

Love,
Hiroka

MARI's NEWS in CANADA said...

*The response from Mari*

Hello!
Thank you for your comment.
I'm very glad.

I'm sure HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL become more popular than ever!
I'm working hard at learning dance and memorizing songs.
Yes, you should watch it right now!

Wow, Toma's TV dorama is coming soon!
Enjoy and tell me your impression.

Did Ryo change his hear color again? How come?
I guess his gold hear is not good...
I love his black cool hear!!
He is the best parson who can keep natural black hear.
I hope he change his hear color to black when he release a CD as a member of NEWS!!
I wanna see Tadayoshi's hear.

Have a good week.

6+2=8-1

Love,
Mari