Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun YW activity

Hi,

Today I finished the actual final exam! Yeah!!
My English exam was pretty diffictult for me.
It took 2hours but I couldn't finish all of questions.
But I did my best so I don't regret it.
I'm happy I finished school!! I'm free!!

In the afternoon, I got tired so I had a nap.
I love nap(^^#)zzz

After supper, I went to church for activity of Young Women.
Today we went to a park and had fun.
We tied our feet with a person like three-legged race, and played soccer.
That was pretty hard but I enjoyed!
We also drunk juice and ate snacks at the park.
I like to spend time at the park in Canada, so I liked today's activity.

From tomorrow, my long summer vacation started!
I'm so excited at this sumeer.
Tomorrow, I will watch some movies at home.

Bye.

No comments: