Friday, June 29, 2007

I spent time with...




Hi,

Today I spent time with my host family.
In the morning, we went to church.
Ginamarie had to help making sandwitches for the reception of tonight.
During the time, I was playing the piano.
Playing the piano is one of my healing and I love it!
Recently I hardly play the piano so I feel a little sad.
But I could have fun at playing it today!
I bought the music book of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, so I practiced all songs!
That was very very fun and happy time!

Today I spent time not only with my host family but also with dragonflies!
They were on the front door and the garage.
So we had to go out from the back door when we left.
Boys were so scared and afraid about them. ( That was a little funny for me!)
I don't like insects but I like to see nice one like dragonflies.

At lunch time, we ate dumplings and rice balls.
They are my favorite Japanese food so I was so excited!
I made rice balls with Ginamarie.
She enjoyed it so I'm happy.

Tonight, I'm going to church for wedding reception.
It's the first time for me to join reception, so I'm so excited!
And also, Ginamarie's brothers are coming to our house tonight.
They will stay for a few days.
They are young so I'll try to be on good terms with them!

Have a nice weekend!

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited your site…and I was very impressed!
Beautiful work…congratulations.
Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
www.silverdreamer.be