Sunday, June 10, 2007

Relax Sunday

Hi,

This weekend was really busy for me...
On Friday, I went to my Japanese friend Eri's house after school.
I ate asian food so I was very happy.
After that, I went to dance at church. I danced until 11:30 p.m.
I had a good time.
If you wanna know about my Friday in detail, please visit "NOMA's information from CANADA!!"
Yesterday, I went shopping at South Edmonton Common with my friends.
There are a lot of stores so I have to walk a lot.
I enjoyed shopping but I was tired...

This morning, I felt bad so I didn't go to church.
I kept sleeping till 3:00 p.m. I slept a lot!
Thanks to long sleep, I feel fine now.

This week, I will finish normal classes.
I will try to talk with many friends about summer!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Mari!
l'm fine.
I don't want what Toma is to be famous actor.

I don't know that Koyama come on the stage!
I'm sorry you can't come back to Japan.
But maybe your mother and brother will be exsiting.

By the way,Kanjani eight's new album sold out last wednesday!
I didn't buy it,but I am going to lend it.
My friend said that the CD is very good and Tadayoshi is so cool!!
And Ryo dyed his black hair browm.
It's so cool,too.

Well,see you again!

6+2=8-1

cyao!!(hahaha,)

Hiroka

MARI's NEWS in CANADA said...

*The response from Mari*
Hi.
I'm glad to hear that you are fine.

I think Toma should be a little popular. Because he can be on TV more than now if he become popular!
It makes you happy, right?
By the way, did you buy the DVD of "Cat in the boots" Toma acted last year?
I wanna watch it someday!

Yes, my mother and brother are so excited now.
I'm jealous that they can see him,
but I hope his success from Canada!
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL is really popular here.
We can buy a lot of goods at any stores.
If the goods of Keichan version are sold in Japan, I will buy all.hahaha

Oh,Kanjani8 is really popular now, hey?
I know Tadayoshi is very cool!
I wanna watch Ryo's new hair!

I miss NEWS...
Please cheer not only Toma but also NEWS!hahaha

6+2=8-1

Love,
Mari