Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sad Tuesday


Hi,

Yesterday, I went to church after school.
We had a potluck party for our friend Stephanie.
She is the first friend for me here.
I had a lot of fun with her so far, for example, dance, watching movie, Sunday School, and so on.
She is always kind to me even when she can't understand my unperfect English.
So I really like her and I was so glad to be on good terms with her.
However, she moved to Seattle today.
I knew she was moving but I didn't know it was coming soon.
I knew it on Monday.
That was really shocking for me...actually, still now.
I didn't have enough time to prepare any gift for her, so I made a card finally.

At the party, we talked and laughed as always.
But, at the last, when Stephanie said " Bye.", I felt sad very much.
I thought "I can't meet her forever."
The next instant, I was going to cry.
But I didn't wanna show my tears to Stephanie, so I endured crying.
I gave her the card, took a picture with her, and hugged with her.
I didn't cry in front of her to the last, but I couldn't say to her "Thank you".
I tried to endure crying, so I couldn't talk.

Now, I really reglet it.
So far, she helped me a lot.
Thanks to her, I got used to church and talking with Canadian.
I really thank her but I couldn't tell her.
I wrote my feeling of thanks on the card but I had to say it personally.

After the party, in my room, I cried a lot. ( So I couldn't write my diary yesterday.)
That was because not only feeling of sad about her moving but also regret for myself.

I wanna be a friend of her forever.
So I will be a good English speaker and visit her someday!


****************************


My dear Stephanie,

I'm sure we are friends forever.
I believe we can certainly meet again.

Thank you very much, Stephanie.

Love,
Mari

No comments: