Monday, August 20, 2007

Cooking Day*



Hi,

Today I woke up at noon...hahaha
I had nothing to do so I cooked my lunch.
My Japanese mom sent my favorite spagetti sauce for me so I ate it.
This spagetti is my best menu so I was happy(^^#)

After that, I tried to make 'ANNIN DOUFU'.
It's a chinese pudding and my favorite sweets.
I had a powder for it so I followed the recipe and made it.
It says we need to put in refrige for about 2hours.
But, still now, it's not done yet...WHAT?!
I'm waiting for a long time............still now!

At supper time, my host family went out so I had to make my supper by myself.
There were some frozen rice so I made 'OMURETSU'!
Actually, I had never made it by myself so that was a little challenging!
But I could make it successfully!
I was genius today!!hahaha

I want to improve my cooking skill more!

Bye.

No comments: