Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is summer back?!

Hi,

Today I visited Berta, my summer school teacher.
She is so nice to us that she invited us!
I haven't met her for a month so that was nice to meet her again.
There was a table for table tennis in the downstairs in her house.
We really enjoyed playing table tennis!
And also, she has a nice back yard so we talked about our each summer in the back yard.
She always listens us well even though my English is not perfect.
I like her a lot and appreciate her*
I want to visit her again.

She lives by the West Edm. Mall so we went to the mall after we left her house.
Actually, I went there yesterday but I love shopping so I didn't mind*hahaha
I started to buy clothes for Winter in Canada.
I'm sure it will be crazy...I mean super cold!
I will save myself with cute and warm clothes*

Today it was hot and sunny.
I thought like 'is summer back?!'.
Because of the change of weather, I got sick.
I have to care about myself carefully!

Bye.

No comments: