Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My busy weekend


Hi,

This weekend (from last Thursday to last Saturday), I was very busy.
I joined an event at church which is called 'summer arts work shop'.
This is one of big events at church and held by youth (teenagers).
Last Thursday, I started to join practices.
I had to learn some new songs, chillean dance, and hip-hop dance.
It was very fun for me so I didn't suffer at all.
I also practiced all performances with many members of youth last Friday.
There were many members of youth.
I became good friends with Holly.
She is nice and kind to me.
I'm glad we could be good friends*

Finally, we performed all of our performances last Saturday.
We could do all performances successfully and really enjoyed them!
I really apperciate all leaders who led us.
One of our leaders cried in front of us after all, and she said 'thank you so much' to us.
I'm glad we could perform successfully and make her happy(^^#)
After all performances, we had a small party.
We watched our performance's video over eating pizza*
Our performance looked really great!
I think we did good job even though we had only few days to practice them.
I was so happy I could join such a wonderful event and make good memories and friends!

However, as I told, I was super busy.
So I was sick from this Sunday.
Yesterday I had to go to school...that was pretty hard for me...
I was like 'Give me a bed...' 'Can I go home now...?!' hahaha
Now I'm feeling much better! Don't worry!

By the way, I got my new time table yesterday!
I chose music class but I had to give up it because of other classes.
That was pretty sad but I can take my favorite classes so that's OK!
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about school!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure I will be super busy because of classes I chose, but I will do my best and enjoy them*
I will write about my school life here.

Bye.

No comments: