Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, dad*


Hi.

Today is my Japanese dad's 46th birthday!
I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and talked to him on phone this morning.
I was glad to hear that everyone is fine in Japan.
I sent a birthday card to him so I hope he will like it when he gets it safely.

As always, I can't believe that almost 6months have passed since I came here.
6 months?!
That is, I have just 5 more months to stay here! How quick!
Passing days is getting sooner than before since I started to go back to school again.
I'm pretty busy everyday so I do think so.
My TOEFL is coming soon so I have to get ready.
But, I do have to work hard at school too so... I will do my best, anyways.

Today I'm working hard on my project of Reading class.
Actually, I'm working on 3 different projects so I'm a little confused!
But, I like all classes and studying for them so I'm fine!
I will keep working hard on them tomorrow, too.
I won't go to church probably.
Anyways, I'm just doing my best!

I got power from my Japanese family so I can make it!
Thanks.

Bye.

No comments: