Friday, September 7, 2007

Nice Friday

Hi,

I finished the first week of my semester1 today! Good job!hahaha
I like all classes, teachers and friends a lot so far.
My best class is Legal Studies*
I watched a movie 'Legally Bronde' in class and really enjoyed it.
Of course, it's not easy for me to understand all of movies, classes and books still now.
But, after I understand them, I feel so good*
Hope I can increase my English skill and knowledge about law.

As I wrote, I will go to Calgary from tonight...actually, I'm almost leaving.
But, unfortunately, I have some homework so I will study in Calgary.
I guess I have nothing to do so that's going to be fine.

Today, when I came back from school, there was a cute baby in my house.
My host mom was asked babysitting by her friend.
This girl was so cute and sweet*
She made me feel like 'I want a baby...'hahaha

Anyways, I'm leaving for Calgary pretty soon!
Have a nice weekend(^^#)

Bye.

No comments: