Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween





Trick or Treat!!

Today was Halloween.
I had been so excited for a long time because we don't celebrate it in Japan.
This Monday I joined my host family's carving pumpkin.
That was my first time so I tried and enjoyed it.
Look at our pumpkin! Isn't that cool?!
Last night there was a Halloween party at church.
Most people dressed up nicely and we had a good time there.
I didn't dress up at all but I enjoyed taking pictures of others.
Today I had a great Halloween at school!
I tried to wear my pajamas and bathrobe to school but that was too cold for me to wear them...
So, I just enjoyed others' costumes and Canadian Halloween.
There was a costume competition at lunch time.
Lots of students dressed up nicely as well and made me excited.

Thank you so much, everyone who made me enjoy my first Halloween!

From tomorrow it's November.
I can't believe it as always but it's true that I'm having great life here.
I have my birthday in November and I'm so excited already.
And also, my TOEFL which is my main purpose to stay here is coming.
I still have one more month to get ready for it so I just keep doing my best without wasting my time and such a good opportunity.

I was so happy that I had the greatest Halloween ever!

No comments: