Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm here.

Hi.

First, I'm sorry about the negative diary I wrote yesterday.
I relaxed and controlled myself...and now I'm fine, probably.
My best friend, Aya gave me such a nice and sweet comment for me and it supported me a lot.
She always helps me even though we haven't spent time together for...6 months already.
I love her so much and always appreciate her a lot.
Thank you so much and love you a lot, Aya(^^#)

Anyways, I'm feeling better now.
I just focused on study at school and at home today.
Fortunately, my teachers are so nice to me and help me a lot.
I'm lucky, I think!

Yes, I'm here to study and learn English, anyways.
Of course I sometimes get stress and frustrated but...so what?
That wouldn't explain anything.
I still have 5 months to be successful and achieve my goal.
Don't be afraid, Mari. Just keep going!
...this is what I thought last night.hahaha

Today I didn't have cheer leading so I could relax.
Tomorrow is Thursday and school is shorter so I can relax again, hopefully.

Bye.

No comments: