Monday, November 26, 2007

For the first time in a loooooong time

Hello.

Do you guys remember me...? Hello? This is Mari!hahaha
I haven't written anything down for some reason.
However, I'm doing good at everything as always.
I really love my cheer leading practice and all stuff at school.

Guess what I've been so excited at!
..........MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be turning 17 years old!
Who can believe that?! .....nobody!!hahaha
I will have a birthday dinner and my birthday party.
I'm sooooooo excited!

I'm also working hard for TOEFL which is coming really soon as well.
I'm trying not to be nervous. Just...relax!
I just believe myself.

Okay, I get to study from now on.
Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear MariO

Hey, Mario!!Happy birthday!!I know That you say like "Too late!".
But..................
You still love me, right?? lol
Oh, well. I was sure you had a good birthday in Canada!!

By the way, I took the TOEFL test today. That was not so bad, but not good. I have to work on reading more. One of the topics was about transportation. I was like "Don't ask about transportation! I can't drive a car at all! You idiot!!". I have to practice to read, however, I did well on listening. Staying here helps me studying English a lot! Well, so, my host dad has been planning for me the "Cerebration of finishing the TOEFL test" party tonight. Isn't he nice?? I will get some rest. zzz

Have a great cold winter!

Love,
the little fairy in the forest who thinks about Anime all the time