Friday, June 22, 2007

Dumping






Hi,

Today was a busy day.
That was because we planed cooking dumpling.
Ginamarie, my host mother, has been wanted to try cooking dumpling.
I've ever tried cooking it in Japan, so I taught her.
First of all, we went to T&T market in West Edm. Mall to get some asian foods.
In this market, we can buy asian (chinese, korean, Japanese and so on) stuff.
I could get some Japanese treets so I'm happy now!
After that, we went to another super market to get vegetables.
It took long time so I got tired after shopping.
After we had a break, we started cooking.
We made about 80 dumplings, so it took about 2 hours.
It was a little hard work, but we enjoyed!
Dumplings were very delicious!
Ginamarie also enjoyed so I'm glad.

This summer, I'm trying cooking!
Ginamarie wants me to learn a lot.
I'm working hard at learning it now.
I think my Japanese family and friends will be surprised at my cooking skill.
Please wait for my delicious dishes, everyone!

Bye.



No comments: