Thursday, June 21, 2007

Preparing for SUMMER


Hi,

Today was a little busy day.
In the morning, I went to school to take Japanese exam.
It was the first time to take exam in the gym, so it was interesting.
We don't take exam in the gym in Japan.
I think my Japanese friends will be surprised at this.
The exam was very very easy because it's Japanese!
I finished it 30minutes after we started...so speedy, hey?
I hope I can get 100% mark.
After lunch, I went to Edmonton Public Library to get my card.
I can borrow not only books but also DVDs and CDs,
so I will use a lot from now on.
And also, I will study at the library when I wanna concentrate on study.
I went to Millwoods Recreation Centre to get my buspass and a member card.
I can use the buspass during the summer vacation.
I will go to summer school with it.

I prepared for summer today.
Summer is coming soon.
I have some nice plans and I'm so excited!
Hope everyone can enjoy this summer!

Bye.

No comments: