Monday, June 18, 2007

My first exam


Hello.


Today I had final exam of English at school.
It was my first exam in Canda so I was very nervous.
I had to write two essays in the exam which are personal response to litearature and literature composition assignment.
The first one, I had to read two readings and see a picture, and answer the assignment.
The other one was about what I learned in classes.
The assignment was "who is the most impacted person to you."
I had to write about the person who was in the work which I learned in English class so far.
I wrote about Jack who is the hero of Titanic.
The suggested time was 2 and half hours.
I can't understand all of readings so I was confused.
The essays I wrote were short but I did my best...
I have to write essays a lot this year because I'm going to take English from September, too and I have TOEFL!
So I want to be used to them soon and I want to be good at writing essays.

My next exam is on Thursday but it is Japanese exam!
So I don't have to study! Lucky!!

I'm going to watch a movie tonight.

Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mari! Do you know who I am!? I am Aya from Lititz! I could leave a massage at last. There are so many things I wanna tell you and I miss you, of course! Anyway, I am glad you look fine. All of American Toyo kids are good so far. Can you return this mail to me? Thanks a lot!

MARI's NEWS in CANADA said...

*The response from Mari*

Hey,Aya! How are you?
I'm so glad you visited my blog and left nice comment!
i'm so sorry I didn't contact you at all so far...please forgive me.
Let's keep in touch from now on!

Love,
Mari