Tuesday, June 19, 2007

YW camp is coming soon!


Hi.

Today I didn't have school so I relaxed at home.
I watched two movies on the couch.
Watching movies is my new hobby and healing!
I wanna wach many movies this summer.
I think it's the best way to learn English.
Because it's not borling and I can learn all of communication in English!

In the evening, I went to church for young women's activity.
We are going to camp in Calgary in July so we are planing it now.
Tonight, we learned about emergency treatment for camp, especially acitivities in outside.
For example, treatment for burn, for coughing, how to do artificial respiration, and so on.
I've learned them in junior high already but it was good for me to learn them in English.
I hope we don't have any accidents at our camp...!!

I'm so excited about YW camp!
I've never joined camp with friends so it should be wonderful.

Bye.

No comments: