Tuesday, July 3, 2007

For my English


Hi,

Today I spent time with my host family and Megumi who is one of my friends.
In the morning, we went to Superstore to get many stuff for YW camp.
It took pretty long time but I'm excited about Camp so that was fun for me.
But, I went to bed late last night so I was super sleepy.
So after we came back to home, I had a nap for 2 hours.
While I slept, Megumi was watching movie alone. (Sorry, Megumi!)

In the afternoon, we went to Millwoods Town Centre.
I bought 2 DVDs and a CD at HMV.
DVDs I bought are 'ELLA ENCHATED' and 'THE LiZZIE McGUIRE MOVIE'.
'ELLA ENCHATED' is like a Cinderella story.
My host mother recomeended me and we watched together.
I really like the story and Anne Hathaway who acts the main character in this movie,
so I bought it!
'THE LiZZIE McGUIRE MOVIE' is one of disney movies.
I watched 'LiZZIE' series on Disney Channel in Japan and enjoyed them.
I like Hilary Duff very much so I bought it, too!
And also, they were cheaper than other DVDs so I decieded to buy!
I also bought Vanessa Hudgens's CD.
She is popular as Gabriella who is the heroin in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
I love her voice. Her voice is very sweet.
I wanna sing songs well in English someday!
I'm working hard at memorize words of favorite musics.

I really enjoyed shopping at HMV.
Watching movies is my new hobby in Canada.
It's still hard for me to understand all English,
but I wanna be a good English speaker.
Learning from movies is not boring so I can keep learning!
I also learn good English from music.
I'm trying to remember words and sing naturally in English.
I hope I can get the amazing English skill from movies and music.

In the evening, I went to church for young women's activity.
Today we learned for YW Camp with Camp Manual.
Our Camp is coming soon! One week after!!
I'm soooo excited!!
Hope nice weather and wonderful experience!!

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.