Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday, Andy!





Hi,
Today is my youngest host brother, Andy's 3rd birthday!
Happy Birthday, Andy(#^^)/

At lunch time, we celebrated him with an ice cake.
He enjoyed sing 'Happy Birthday', blowing candles, and eating.
After that, we went to the splash park.
My host brothers like to play with Danielle who is one of my friends of church,
so we picked her up and took her there.
We enjoyed playing at the park!
I played with kids for a long time, so I'm super tired now...
But it was a very nice weather so we could have fun.
In the evening, he opened all presents.
I gave him a water gun!
He can use it at the splash park, lake, and so on!
Boys sometimes fight because of water guns at splash park,
but he got his own one so they won't fight about that any more....I hope.hahaha
He looked happy so I was glad!

Today my host mother's brother went back to home.
He is so kind that he plays with kids very well.
Ginamarie, my host mother, looked sad when she took him to air port.
I miss my brother, too.

I hope I can meet him again.

Bye.

No comments: