Friday, July 6, 2007

Socks Union


Hi,

Today I went shopping with my friend, Megumi.
I bought new swim suits, hair accessories, and socks!
I found very cute cheap socks! 3 socks for $5!!
It's incredible in Japan and I can't find cute socks in Japan,
so I bought a lot!
I don't have to buy socks any more...yeah!!
Megumi also bought many socks.
I think we should found 'Socks Union'!!hahaha

Almost all of this week I spent time with Megumi.
Only yesterday we didn't hang out,
but we talked on phone last night....hahaha
From next week, we have summer school so I think we can't hang out so many time.
This week we could relax together so we will work hard at study!

Today I borrowed "OC"'s DVD from the library.
I've never watched it but I've been interested in it since it was released in Japan.
I could borrowed it free! How lucky I am!!
I'm gonna watch it tonight.

Bye.

No comments: