Saturday, July 7, 2007

I have to do...

Hi,

Today I spent time with my host family.
Actually, I got up at noon so I spent a half of a day.hahaha
From 3:00p.m., we had Andy's birthday party.
So we cleaned up our house.
At the party, we sang 'Happy Birthday' and ate a cake again.
I filmed his singing a song so I want to show it someday.

In the evening, we went out to get some stuffs for camp.
I bought some stuffs for Camp(ex.a small pillow, medicines), too.

I'm packing my stuff for camp now.
We will stay for 4 days so it's a little hard for me to prepare.
But I'm exactly excited about this camp.
I hope nice weather and I can enjoy this camp!

Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Maricchi!
How are you doing?
I am Pinky from America!
I am glad to hear that you had a fun time in the Birthday party.
And you will have a camp,won't you?
I wanna go with you!!!!!!
Well,have a good time!

I am fine so far,but I gonna be die from tomorrow!
Guess what?
I will have the summer school until the end of summer.
Isn't it great?
Actually,we had a summer vacation since last week.
Therefore, I enjoyed going New York, and Canada(Just to visit Niagara fall) with my host family.
And,I did some art works as my homework of an art class.
But!!!!!I will have a summer school,isn't it great???!
Sadly,I hope I won't have summer school.
Staying home is great for me!!
Yeah!!

Well,as you know,I am an Otaku.
So, I made a new Otaku friend in America!!! Yahoo!
Just yesterday, I watched Rurouni Kenshin in English with my NEW OTAKU FRIEND!!(she is my neighbor.
Please cngratulate me!! Please!!

Let me see...
I am really glad to see your own blog,because I can check you guys' new infomation from now on.
Well, I may not have any plan to keep a blog.
However,if Ican,I wanna have my blog of art works.
IF I CAN.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
SEE YA!!

MARI's NEWS in CANADA said...

*The responce from Mari*

Hi,Pinky!
I know who you are!
I'm glad to hear you are fine in America.
How's your summer doing?

I have summer school from tomorrow, too.
I will be busy as well, but I'm excited about study!
Good luck at your summer school.

You went to New York and Niagara Falls? Wow!
How was your trip?
Actually, I will go to Montana in U.S.A in August!
We can't meet but please feel my present!hahaha

I'm also glad to hear that your drawing talent is known in America!
You got new OTAKU FRIEND?!
How lucky you are!
I need Johnnys Otaku Friend here...hahaha
Yeah, you should have your own blog to show your art works.
I'm looking forward to seeing your works.

Thank you for your comment.
I'm so happy!
Let's keep in touch.

Love,
Mari