Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Eri!




Hi,

I started to go to my summer school today.
My teacher is kind and friendly so I was relieved.
From now on, I will study harder with her help!
I'm so excited about study!

After school, we went to Eri's house.
Today was her 17th birthday!
We had special dinner and celebrated her with a cake and a present.
She was so pleased with cake and present we gave,
so I felt happy, too!
Eri, Happy Birthday! Hope your happiness!
Thank you for inviting today!

I had a wonderful time today.
I want to tell about my happy day more, but it's bed time.hahaha

From tomorrow, you know, I will go camping.
I was busy on working for camp these days,
but I'm soooo excited!
I will make many wonderful memories with my friends.
I will enjoy Canadian Camp and summer!

I won't write my diary from today to next Tuesday, I think.
After I come back to home, I will write about this camp a lot so please wait for me and visit my blog again.

Have a good week.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!
Thanks for sharing us the pictures!