Saturday, August 18, 2007

*HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2*



Hi,

Yesterday I hung out with my Japanese friends at Megumi's house.
Our purpose was to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2.
As you know, I'm really crazy about HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL so I was soooo excited about it for a long time.
I had nothing to do so I went her house from morning with Mai.
We cooked Udon and ate it for lunch and after that we watched a movie which I bought.
I like Anne Hathaway a lot so I really enjoyed it.
About 2:30p.m., Mari.S and Eri got to Megumi's house.
Eri had never watched HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL so we watched it together.
After that, we cooked curry by ourselves for supper.
We could cook it successfully so I was happy.
From 9:00 p.m., HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 started on TV!
The movie was so exciting and fun for me(^^#)
I really enjoyed it and I became a big fan of HSM again!hahaha

I really had fun yesterday!
I could relax over talking with my friends and cooking.
I want to do that kind of thing again.
Bye.

No comments: