Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Merrill*





Hi,

Happy Birthday, Merrill!
Today my host brother Merrill became 5 years old(^^#)
He is always kind to me and very cute.
I hope he will have wonderful 5th year.

From 4:00 p.m., we had the birthday party at our house.
My host mother invited 5 kids for Merrill.
Merrill's girl friend was here, too** Sweet!!
My host mother and father planned lots of fun.
Kids looked happy so I was glad, too.
The most exciting moment was when Merrill opened all presents!
He was very excited about many cool presents.
I gave him a puzzle.
He likes building puzzles these days so I bought it for him.
I'm happy he enjoyed it already.
Canadian people always plan wonderful parties not only for kids but also for adults.
It's not normal in Japan but I like Canadian party styles
I think Japanese people should learn how to plan wonderful parties!!hahaha
In the evening, after all kids went back to their home, we went to a park.
There were many fun activities to do for example, mini golf, kart, batting game, and so on.
Boys enjoyed kids cart and rides for kids.
I tried kart with my host mother.
I haven't tried it for a long time so I really enjoyed it!
But after that, I felt tired....hahaha
I want to go there again!

Bye.

No comments: