Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vacation in Montana





Hi.

I came back from Montana last Sunday night.
Today I'm going to tell you about my vacation in Montana.

First, we left Edmonton for Calgary on August 2nd.
My host father's family lives in Calgary and it takes so long to drive to Montana so we stayed in Calgary.
I was so tired that I went bed soon.
In the morning on Friday, we left for Montana.
Driving was soooo long but I could watch many DVDs so that was not hard for me.
But I got car sick...actually.
I forgot what time we got to the cabin but we could have supper at cabin.
At cabin, my host father's family was already there.
I was afraid because there was a dog!
I didn't hear that so I was scared a little.
But the dog was nice so I could live safely!hahaha

From now on, I'm going to write about what I did for fun in Montana.
On Saturday, we went river for rafting.
That was my first time so I felt a little nervous before I tried.
But I really enjoyed rafting with my host family and their friends!
We went down the river for about 2 hours.
It was nice and warm so mountain and river were very beautiful*
And also, we often went to a lake with a boat.

The boat is my host father's one, so we could did that anytime.
Unfortunatelly, I got my nettle rash and I had to avoid that so I couldn't go into the lake so many times.
I was shocked about that.
My host family took to the lake a lot for me but I couldn't go into the water.
I felt sorry to them.
I really enjoyed staying at the cabin.
Because that was my first time.
In Japan, only rich people have cabins in mountain or forest so I thought like 'am I rich?!'hahaha
The cabin was totally like a house so I could relax.
But my rash wouldn't heal so I was sad all the time...

Anyways, I really enjoyed and I could make good memories with my host family.
I really appericiate my host family for everything they planned and did for me
And, I could know about Montana better than ever and enjoyed the nature of Montana.
I won't forget this vacation.

Bye.

No comments: