Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My summer school





Hi,

I'm going to write about my summer school.
From July 9th, I've gone to summer school to study English.
I always take buses to get there.
There are only us (5 Toyo girls) and a teacher in our school.
We are working hard at study for TOEFL.
We will take TOEFL 3 or 4 times before we go back to Japan so we are trying hard.
The way to study for TOEFL is quiet different from other ways to learn English so it's sometimes difficult.
But, thanks to my teacher, my English is improving.
Especially, my listening and speaking skill are getting better than ever, I think.
I will keep working hard after summer school is done.

As I wrote, we are working hard at study seriously.
But also, we are having fun at summer school!
We went some field trips and had fun.
I won't forget my visit to Stollery Children's Hospital and TELUS World of Science.
And also, my summer school teacher brought a karaoke machine from her house!
All of us love music and singing so we really enjoyed singing with the machine.
As one of speaking practices, we did fashion show by ourselves.
I was a producer of the fashion show so I cordinated my friends fashionably!

Anyways, I learned and enjoyed a lot at summer school.
I really appreciate my summer school teacher, Berta. Thank you very much.
I have 2 more days so I will keep working hard until the end.

********************************

I'm very happy now because I got 2 CDs with cheap price!
The CDs I bought are sang by 'Back Street Boys'!!
I've loved them for a long time and I've been looking for them since I came here.
I finally found with cheap price so I bought today!
I will listen to them a lot on the way to Montana!
I also bought a book so I will enjoy it in August.

Bye.

No comments: