Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Edmonton's Capital EX





Hi,
On July 27th, I went Capital EX which is one of the most exciting festivals in Edmonton with my friends.
We have a half-day school on Fridays, so we went there after classes.
It was sooooooooooo hot and bright.
There were many booths and rides so it was like an amusement park!
I really enjoyed some rides!
Especially, a coaster which is named 'NIAGARA FALLS' was so exciting for me!
The coaster dived into the water!
As I told, it was a super hot day so it was soooo good to get wet!
I was impressed with the acrobatic show by Chinese.
The show was sooooooooooooo amazing, incredible, and beautiful!
And also, I was so impressed with delicious lemonade!
I want to drink it again strongly.
We went back to home around 9:00 p.m.
But my host family was not home so I went to bed soon.

I had a wonderful time at an exciting festival!

No comments: