Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Street Performers Festival and staying with Megumi




Hi,

On July 15th, I joined 'Edmonton international Street Performers Festival' as a volunteer.
I knew this volunteer from my cordinator, Lorna.
I like to go to festival so I joined in downtown.
We helped face painting for kids, break dance, and street performance in a tent.
There were many kids and they had fun with many activities.
It was very hot so I was lucky I could stay in a tent.
I could meet many people so I had a good time as well.

After Young Women camp, my host family went to Vancouver for 4days.
So I stayed with my Japanese friend, Megumi from 13th to 16th.
Her host family doesn't have any young kids so it was soooo quiet for me.
I relaxed and enjoyed at her house.
I watched TV and movies a lot with her!
I'd never stayed with my friend even in Japan so it was fun for me!]\

No comments: