Monday, July 30, 2007

YW Camp Day1






Hi,

I'm sorry I haven't written about my YW camp yet.
After I came back from the camp, I was busy again. Actually, still now.
But I will go to Montana from this Thursday so I want to finish writing about my previous days.

In the second week of July, I joind Young Women Camp in Calgary.
After I went to summer school, my host father picked me and Mari.S up and took to Calgary.
I was tired because of packing for this camp so I was sleeping on the way to Calgary.

*Tin foil dinner
After I got to camping, I had a tin foil dinner.
It was one of dinner styles for camping and wrapped up with aluminum foils.
It was already cooked but it was still frozen...actually.
But...that's OK!hahaha

*Skits
We were divided into 4 groups and each group had to perform each skits which are like short shows.
So I planned our skits with my members.
It was fun for me!
You guys can watch my skit on YouTube!! Surprise!
If you want to watch it, please visit these pages.
But please don't ask me what the purpose or meaning of my skit...because I don't know!!hahaha

*Camp fire
We sang some camp songs and played games.
We also had hot chocolate! I love it(^^#)

*Staying in cabin
We stayed in cabins made of wood.
It was not confortable and clean.
I couldn't sleep well but that's the way it goes. It's CAMP!

To be continued...!

No comments: