Monday, July 30, 2007

YW Camp Day2



*Morning Devotional
After we had breakfast, we did it.
I listened to people were reading and talking about scripture.
I was sleepy so I couldn't understand all of that.hahaha

*Nap
I was tired and sleepy so I went back to bed and slept for a while.
I had a headache so I slept deeply.

*Challenge course(athletics in forest)
We walked into forest and tried some athletic course made of wood.
I was still sleepy but I tried it.
Everyone said to me, 'Mari! This is the Canadian experience!!'

*Camp fire
We sang some camp songs, played games, and performed each skits again.
Our cabin performed 'Young Women Idol' so I sang songs infront of others.
Everyone laughed at me so it was successful!!hahaha

*Night hike
It was already 11:00 p.m. and I was sleepy so I refused once,
but everyone asked me strongly so I went.
This hiking's main purpose was to catch birds which have two red eyes live in forest.
When they found lights, they escape so we couldn't use our flashlights.
We brought our pillow case to catch them.
It was too dark and scary to walk into forest.
I was soooooo scared but I plucked up the courage to walk in the dark forest.
When I saw two red eyes and some girls jumped into forest to catch them,
I was almost going to cry but I stood.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was ALL LIE!! There is no birds which have two eyes!!
When I understood everything, I cried a lot.
I couldn't stop crying.
I was soooooo brave so I'm proud of myself!
I don't want to have such a scary experience any more...(;-;)

To be continued...!

No comments: