Monday, July 30, 2007

YW Camp Day3




*Hiking
We went hiking for an hour.
Actually, it was planned '4 hours hiking' but we went for just an hour.
But it was too hot to walk for a long time so that was enought for me...lucky!

*Canoeing
I went canoeing at the lake with friends.
It was my second time so far so I was excited about that.
I really enjoyed it.
But my friends asked me to sink into the water from the boat but I refused.
Because the lake was not clean at all so I didn't want to go into the lake.
So I got out of the boat and other girls turned over the boat and went into the water...!

*Camp fire and the testimony meeting
It was the final camp fire so we did the testimony meeting as well.
In testimony meeting, everyone except me and Mari.S talked about how the person is greatful for Jesus and this church, how I love Jesus, how much important YW is, and so on with a lot of tears in front of others.
I tried to say something in front of others but I was gonna cry so I couldn't.
I don't know why I was gonna cry but I tried hard to stop my tears coming down.

*about 11:00 p.m.
I went to bed...zzz

No comments: