Monday, July 30, 2007

YW Camp Day4 / Pixie Gifts





*4:00 a.m. SUNRISE HIKE
We got up at 4:00 and went to the lake to see the sunrise.
It was sooooo freezing by the lake and I was soooooooooooo sleepy.
But the sunrise I saw was so beautiful and impressive.
I won't forget the beautiful sunrise.
After I went back to my cabin, I slept again until 10:00 a.m.

*Clean up, pack up!
After I ate breakfast, I cleaned up my cabin and packed up everything I brought.

*Go back to Edmonton!
We loaded into a bus and went back to Edmonton.
I was so sleepy because of sunrise hike so I slept deeply on the bus.
I left at 1:oo p.m. at Calgary and got to Edmonton around 3:00p.m.

*Pixie Gifts
All girls brought 4 girts to exchange with each pixie person.
But we couldn't know who gave me gifts! It was a secret!
Look at what I got from my secret pixie girl.
I got a CD case, flower candles, a pen pouch, and a small box with a gum.
How cute they are!
Of course I gave 4 gifts to my pixie girl.
The girl who I gave gifts secretly looked happy when she found pixie gifts from me so I was happy too!
I think the exchanging pixie gifts was the most exciting moment in this camp.

**************************************

As I wrote, I really had wonderful time at YW camp.
I was so glad I could join this camp even though I'm not a member of the church or Mormon.
I really appericiate everyone who helped me or was kind to me.
I won't forget such a nice camp.


No comments: