Thursday, July 26, 2007

The TELUS World of Science





Hi,

Today I went to the TELUS World of Science for a field trip.
It is a big science museum in Edmonton.
It was my first visit so I was really looking forward to it.

First, I watched a short movie called 'Dinosaur's alive'.
I like to learn about dinosaurs so I really enjoyed it.
It was a little hard and challenging for me to understand about dinosaurs in English but I could understand almost all of the movie!
I was impressed with the wide screen!

Next, I went to look around the galleries.
The gallery called 'the Body Fantastic' was very interesting and fun for me.
We can try some machines to learn about body.
The displays about intestines and digestion were pretty disgusting but all displays were east for everyone to learn about body.
I think young kids can learn about body with a lot of fun!

And also, I enjoyed the gallery called 'Mystery Avenue' which was about how to solve crimes.
We can try to solve a crime in this gallery.
I've never learned about that so it was interesting for me!
We didn't try to solve it because we just enjoyed looking around(^^;)
I want to try someday!!

The best gallery for me was 'Space Place'.
I love to learn about space so I was sooooo excited!
There were many displays about space, for example, models of planets, a space ship, many colorful boards which explain about place with pictures, and so on.
I'd never entered into a space ship so I was really excited about that even though it was a model.
I didn't have enough time to understand each explanations so I want to go there again!

I had fun at the TELUS world.
I want to go there again by I go back to Japan!

Bye.


No comments: