Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MIKADO



Hi,
Today I had lunch at a Japanese restaulant which is called MIKADO.
I went there with my Japanese friends, my summer school teacher, and two GPI cordinators after the morning class.
It was my second time to go to Japanese restaulant in Canada so I was so excited.
To eat a lot at the restaurant, I didn't have enough breakfast this morning so I was super hungry!hahaha
I ate some pieces of Sushi (salmon, tsuna, shrinp, octopus, salmon roes and tsuna rolls) and ZARU-UDON.
They are all my favorite Japanese foods so I was SUPER HAPPY!!
I could relax in Japanese room(ex. horigotatsu, zabuton, tatami and shoji!).
I thought I should go there once a month for healing...seriously!!

I really miss Japanese food.
I can buy some Japanese food at W.E.M but they are not cheap for me.
So I have endured hard so far but I can't endure any more....
But I'm very happy I could eat my favorite Japanese foods today!!
I think I can endure again for the next chance to go there!hahaha
And also, I took pictures what I ate so when I miss Japanese food, I will see them.hahaha

I ate too much so I was not hungry at supper time.
I mean I didn't eat supper tonight.
Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I'm just full!
So I cleaned up my room, did my laundry, and wrote e-mails.
On this weekend, my friend Megumi will stay with me so I had to clean up my room.
I worked hard so I'm hungry now!!hahaha
I will go to bed.

Bye.

3 comments:

Jícama said...

hey :)
i was just lookin ur blog, then i saw ur from japan but now you r in canada, am i right?
i have a friend who went to canada this summer too, shes from nogales, sonora mexico, well me too but im livin in the u.s., in the border to mexico x)
well i'll be in contact!
see ya :)

Jícama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jícama said...

oh and i love sushi too ♥