Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A taste of Edmonton Festival / W.E.M



Hi,

I'm so sorry I couldn't write my diary everyday. It was my aim...but I can't.
I'm still busy these days.
But I'm also having fun with many experience.

Yesterday I went to a festival held in downtown with my host family.
It's called 'a taste of Edmonton Festival'.
At this festival, we can eat many kinds of foods from all over the world.
I found a Japanese booth and chinese booth, so I was excited.
I ate KATAYAKISOBA(flied noodle), dumplings, tandoori chicken(it's from India), and strawberry cheese cake.
I was happy I could eat my favorite sweet.
There were many many people so I got tired a little.
But I like Edmonton's festivals so I was glad.

Today I went to West Edmonton Mall with my host family.
As you know, I have summer school so I went there from school by myself.
At the mall, we went to T&T market (asian super market).
We got Japanese soba, udon, mentsuyu, and so on.
I love Japanese noodles so I'm excited about that.
I hope I can eat a lot!!

Tomorrow, I will have lunch at Japanese restaulant MIKADO.
I'm sooooooooooooo excited!

Bye.

No comments: