Friday, September 14, 2007

Exciting Friday*

Hi.
Today I had an exciting Friday!

First, I passed my tryout for cheer leading successfully!!
When I found my number on the list which says who past it,
I was so happy and excited!
Now, I'm a member of W.P.Wagner cheer team!
I do want to join some events as much as possible.

Next, I had my first class of hip-hop tonight.
My class is only for an hour and short but I really had fun.
I'm pretty sure I can't join the competition but I will do my best and enjoy!

Now, my body is sored but my mental is totally fine.
Because!! I started my best thing to do finally!
My dreams came true!!
As some of you know, I do love dancing since I was a child.
But, because of some reasons, I couldn't dance in Japan.
However, I can do anything I wish here!hahaha
Of course, it's sometimes hard to start something new in Canada or in English,
but I'm sure I can be successfull because I've hoped for a long time.
I'll do my best, anyways**

Don't worry, I'm working hard on study, of course.
From Legal Studies and Business class, I can get lots of vocabularies and new knowledges.
That's so fun for me.
I'll keep trying hard*

Bye.

No comments: