Thursday, September 13, 2007

Library



Hi,

Today I had short-class day today so I went to Millwoods Town Centre.
I've wanted to go to the library but I was kind of busy these days so I couldn't.
Today, I could go there finally.
I borrowed 2 DVDs.
Actually, I'm looking for CDs which I want to listen but I couldn't find it today.
I hope I can find them someday.
And also, I went to HMV in Town Centre.
I haven't been there for a while so I was excited when I entered into the store.
I bought a DVD called 'LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA'.
It's a Hollywood movie in Japanese which my favorite actors act.
I was looking for it for a long time so I'm happy now that I could get it.
I'm sure I will watch some nice movies this weekend.
(I hope I don't have homework this weekend!!)

Tomorrow, I have the first practice of cheer leading, probably.
I haven't checked the name list yet, which says who passed the tryout.
I DO hope I could make it!
And also, I have my first practice of hip-hop class after school.
I'm soooooooooo excited!!

It's already so cold here.
This morning, there was some frost on the grasses or cars.
Hey!! It's STILL SEPTEMBER!!
I need warm clothes already but I haven't worn winter jackets yet to train myself.
I do wish I can survive this winter in Canada.

Take care.

No comments: