Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tryout and review...

Hi,

Today I had the actual tryout for cheer leading.
We were divided in 3 members and had to show cheer, dance, and a jump to coaches.
I felt a little nervous because everyone was staring at me!
But, I did my best and I had fun even though I felt nervous.
I hope I can be a member of the team.

Recently, I always review my all classes before I go to bed.
My English is improving but it's still hard to understand all of classes.
So I need to review classes and find out all new words which I don't understand.
It's kind of hard but I think I need to continue it.
Thanks to this custom, I'm increasing my vocabulary, I think.
As you know, I have to take TOEFL and I do need the great vocabulary.
I will keep doing this for not only to understand classes but also to get good scores at TOEFL.

I'm a little tired because of new classes and cheer leading.
I will go to bed earlier tonight for my health.
...but I want to read about business, actually....!!
24 hours are not enough!!hahaha

Bye.

No comments: