Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy BIrthday, Makoto!

Hi,

Today, Sept. 11th is my Japanese brother's birthday!
He turned 19 years old.
Unfortunately, I couldn't call him to say 'happy birthday' today.
(But I will call him this weekend.)
I miss him so much but he always cheers me so I can keep doing my best in Canada.
After I go back to Japan, I want to spend time with him a lot*
I do hope his happiness and being healthy this year.

Today I switched my classes from English 10 to Business Basics.
I found some similarities between them and I have Reading already so I wanted to try something new and different.
So, I talked to my school counselor and she accepted my changing.
Since I'm taking Legal Studies, I'm interested in business these days.
So I decided to join Business from today.
I really enjoyed busines class today and I like it a lot.
I will keep taking it!
I'm so glad I can take my current favorites and interests.

Tomorrow, I have the actual tryout for cheer leading.
I feel a little nervous but I will do my best with smile(^^#)
Good luck, every cheer leaders!!

Bye.

No comments: