Thursday, September 27, 2007

Exciting Thursday!






Hi.

Today I had an exciting day!
As I wrote yesterday, I had an event called 'Pep Rally' at school.
It was Warrior(the mascot of our school)'s birthday today so we celebrated and we also cheered some sports teams of our school.
For this event, I wore the cheer uniform for the first time!
When I got mine and tried it on, I was so excited!
But, I was pretty busy for this event today so I couldn't enjoy wearing it so much...but that's Okay.
At the Pep Rally, we sang a song for Warrior and cheered loudly!
I was like...'Come on, guys! Let's hear you! Yeah!! Warrior!!'
THIS IS CHEER LEADING!!
Almost all of students and teachers were so excited that they were screaming, shouting and dancing as well.
That was so noisy and crazy!!
But, I liked that atmosphere because we were all in this together to celebrate Warrior and cheer sports teams even though we don't know each other.
I think it's so nice!
I got tired after all but I was happy I could join this event as a cheer leader.

After school, I had the most exciting event!
Guess what!!
I got my hair cut finally!
One of Young Women leaders is so good at haircut so I asked her.
Look at these differences between before and after of my hair!
My hair was so heavy and thick, but now, it's so light and thin!
She really did a great job for me!
Thank you so much!

I had an exciting Thursday, anyways.
Tomorrow is going to be exciting as well because I have cheer leading and hip-hop!
Of course, I do have to work hard on my projects from each classes and studying for the exam and TOEFL.
But, I can make it!

Bye.

No comments: