Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUS..................

Hi.

Oh, my gosh...I'm soooo busy!
What did I do today and what should I do...?
Okay, I will tell you (or, myself) what I have to do.

-To collect articles for 'skinny book' (Reading 15)
-To review and study whole of 'Section 2' for the exam on next Monday (Legal Studies 20)
-To keep reviewing classes (especially, Legal and Business) everyday
-To memorize the 'cheer words' (Cheer leading)
-To decide the date I will write TOEFL and tell my coordinator
-To study for TOEFL, SERIOUSLY
-To keep training my muscles and flexibility for cheer
-To clean up my room
-To get hair cut (I'm excited!)
-To keep writing my diary everyday at least during this month
-To do whatever I must!hahaha

WHAT?! How busy I am!
But, I'm totally fine.
I'm not too busy as last year....that was crazy...
I also have free time now even though I'm busy.
And, I'm happy I have lots of stuff to do!...Am I crazy?

Anyways, I'm too busy to remember what I did at school today.hahaha
Oh, I had cheer leading and got uniform!
I'm so happy that I can wear it*
Tomorrow, I have an event called 'Pep Rally' and I will perform as a cheer leader!
I'm pretty excited(^^#)

Hope everything is going to be wonderful!

Bye.

No comments: