Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shampoo at...

Hi.

Today I felt so tired at school...
I think that was becasue of this long weekend.
But I was happy I could meet friends at school again!
In Reading, we started to work on the first assignment which is named 'skinny book'.
I have to decide a theme I want to research and report in detail, and make a skinny book by myself.
I will do about movie...probably.
In Legal studies and Business basics, I handed in each assignments to teachers.
I worked hard on them this weekend.
I hope I can get good marks!
In Cosmetology, I learned...how to shampoo! Surprise!
My friend shampooed my hair and I did hers.
That was kind of fun...but....surprise.
I tried hard to dry off my hair after all....(^^:)

I will have an exam in Legal on nest Monday.
I need to study for it!

Bye.

No comments: