Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The first day of my grade 11 life

Hi,

Today was the first day of school!
As you know, I was so excited about that for a long time.
So I could wake up early and get ready easily this morning!
...I guess it's only today!hahaha

I saw so many new students from each junior highs or other high schools.
There were some my church friends so I was happy to see them.

Now, I'm going to write about my classes...the first impression!

-Period1:Reading 15
I didn't choose it but I must take it because I'm here to learn English and this class will help me a lot.
The teacher is nice and will help me a lot so I'm relieved.
I hope I can improve my English more.

-Period2:Legal Studies 20
Actually, I've interested in law for a long time and wanted to study it.
In Japan, it's hard to study it by myself unless I study it in University, so I chose it in Canada.
I'm sure it's going to be hard for me to understand everything.
But I will do my best*
The teacher knows my seniors who went to the same school as us last year.
She looks kind so I want to learn a lot from her.

-Period3:English 10
I attended English 10 in last semester but I think I need to take it again so I chose it.
Almost all of students are in grade 10 so I was a little nervous about making friends.
But, they were very nice to me today and there is a girl who is in grade 11!
She was also worried about the same problem as me.
I want to be good friends with her soon.
The teacher is nice and skinny!!

-Period4:Cosmetology 10
I've been so excited about this class since I chose this class before summer.
This class is going to be my best class!
But, I was so surprised about that the teacher is a guy!
I didn't know that at all so I was like 'where is the actual teacher...?! He is an assistant, right?'hahaha
I do wish I can enjoy and learn a lot with him.
As English is, almost all of students are in grade 10 in Cosmetology.
There are only 3 students who are in grade 11 and only one in grade 12.
I want to make good terms with all of girls in this class.

Today, I introduced myself so many times.
I had to explain that I'm an international student from Japan, I'm staying for a year to learn English, I've already stayed here for 5 months and I will go back to Japan in next March.
...How many times did I say this?!hahaha

Anyways, I'm still excited about school.
I hope I can do my best, get good scores, and have many friends.

Bye.

No comments: