Monday, September 3, 2007

Goodbye, my summer vacation!

Hi,

Today I went shopping at Southgate with my Japanese friends.
I was still tired but I didn't want to waste my last holiday!hahaha
I bought some clothes for school and dance.
They are all cute so I'm satisfied**

My long long summer vacation finished today, finally.
I had lots of wonderful memories and experiences which I can't do in Japan.
I really appericiate everyone who helped me and gave me lots of fun!
I think I can do my best for everthing even though it's hard or difficult because I had so much fun this summer.
I won't forget all wonderful memories...
Canada day, YW Camp, Summer schoool, Capital EX, vacation in Montana, summer arts work shop....everything!

Thank you so much for your help!
>my host family, GPI, Berta, all young women, and my Japanese family.

I'm so excited about going back to school*
I will do my best and keep trying hard even though I suffer.

NEVER GIVE UP!

Bye.

No comments: