Sunday, September 2, 2007

Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller




Hi,

Today I went to the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller with Megumi, my Japanese friends and her host family.
I was glad that they invited me for their own holiday!
We left Edmonton at 9:00 in the morning and we got to the museum at 2:30 p.m..
...yes, that was a long driving!
On the way to the museum, we saw lots of strata.
They were pretty huge.
When I entered the museum finally, I was so excited!
There were many displays of fossils, dinosaurs, and so on.
I looked everything seriously but I also enjoyed everything in the museum.
I took lots of pictures of dinosaurs!
At the gift shop, I bought 2 post cards for me!hahaha

Actually, I'm interested in dinosaurs a lot!...did you know that already?hahaha
So I really enjoyed the museum and I want to go there again.
Thank you so much for taking me to such a nice place, Megumi and Mr. and Mrs. Solomon.

I came home at 8:30 p.m. and I'm tired now.
I'm going to bed*

Hope everyone will have a nice week and I will have a wonderful school life**
...And also, I hope everyone liked my pictures of dinosaurs!hahaha

Bye.

No comments: