Monday, September 17, 2007

Normal Monday

Hi,

Today was kind of normal day.
I just took classes and joined cheer leading.
But, actually, I got hurt on my toe so I didn't join the practice.
I was just sitting and watching.
I do hope my toe will recover soon.

I have a pretty big and amazing news!
Eri, my one of Japanese friend is staying with my neighbor now.
Her actual host family has gone out for their vacation for a week so she needs to stay with another host family.
And then she found a family and moved yesterday.
The family is...my neighbor!!
I was so surprised when she came to my house last night.
I couldn't get what's going on!hahaha
But, we join cheer team together and of course we go to school together so it's good for us.
She hardly came to visit me so far so I hope she can come to my house at least once.

I don't have any homework tonight but I'm pretty tired.
So...I'll go to bed after I review classes and study a little.

Bye.

No comments: