Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happiness

Hi.

As I wrote, I had a test in Legal class today.
I was kind of nervous before the class because I couldn't even guess how it looks like.
But, I did my best and felt good after all.
I do hope I could make it....safely.

After school, I went to a public library and borrowed 3 DVDs.
This weekend my Japanese friends are coming over so I will watch them with my friends.
I don't have school on Monday because of 'thanks giving day' so I can enjoy watching them!
I was happy I found nice DVDs.

After I went back to home and had supper, I read books to my host brother.
Since I started to go to school again, it's getting hard to spend time with my host family.
Especially, like last night, when I have to study I can't even talk to them.
So, I spent time (I know it was still short) with them.

After all, I got a package from my Japanese family!
I was happy about that**
Thank you so much, mom(^^#)

Tomorrow, I have a cheer leading so I'm happy again.
Because of hard schedule and this program, I have many worries all the time.
I sometimes cry still now but I'm just doing my best about everything for my goal.
I do wish I can success at the end of this program.
...yes, do my best!

Bye.

No comments: