Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nail**


Hi.

Today I had a nice Wednesday.
In period 2, we had a pretty big presentation from each universities or colleges in Edmonton or around here.
I got some view books!
I won't go to universities in Canada but if the university which I want to go has an exchange program for short term with U of A, I want to try it.
I want to come back here and see my friends again.
Anyways, there were so many schools' booths and that was interesting!
In Cosmetology, we are learning about nail and manicure.
Today, I got manicure from my friend...a boy.
He is in grade 10 and I don't know him well but he was...just...nice to me!hahaha
He massaged my hands carefully and he did good job, but that tickled!hahaha
...thanks, anyways!

Now, I'm working on my research project of Reading class.
I have to get it done by Friday so...I'm in a hurry!

See you tomorrow*

No comments: