Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mari.S*

Hi.

Today is my Japanese friend, Mari.S's 17th birthday!
We gave her a card and one of our friend decolated her locker at school.
She was surprised when she saw her locker with decolation this morning.
This Saturday we will have a party for her!
I hope we can have a nice party for her**
Anyways, happy birthday!

Today I had a short-class day so I came back from school around 3:00 p.m.
I'm working on my skinny book still now.
But, thanks to the short-day, it's done!
The due date is tomorrow so I was in a hurry today and expecting that I might have to stay up late tonight.
I'm relieved!

By the way, I changed the template of this blog.
I found cute strawberry picture on the Internet so I attached to the blog title.
I love strawberry even pictures or goods(^^#)

I'm happy I have cheer leading and hip-hop tomorrow!
And I'm excited about this long weekend**

Bye.

No comments: